FAQUseful information grouped by categories for SIEF-IT users.
1. What is the aim of SIEF (Substance Information Exchange Forum)?
2. What is the role of ECHA in SIEFs formation?
3. What is the difference between a SIEF (Substance Information Exchange Forum) and a consortium or other options of cooperation in the SIEF framework?
4. I have a pre-registered substance which I do not intend to register. Can I become a member of the SIEF for this substance?
7. What is SIEF-IT?
8. Why should I trust SIEF-IT?
9. What is the role of SIEF-IT in the process of substance registration?
10. How is SIEF Forum built within SIEF-IT system?
11. What is the annual fee for a potential registrant to have an access to one SIEF within SIEF-IT system?
12. What services are offered to SIEF-IT members with free-of-charge User access?
13. I am a new person responsible for SIEF-IT account in my company. What should I do first?
14. I act as Lead Registrant. Can I use SIEF-IT system for SIEF communication?
15. What is the purpose of data sharing?
16. Who can become a data holder in a SIEF?
17. I have data/tests relevant for registration. How can I use SIEF-IT?
18. Can I use SIEF-IT to provide specialist knowledge and experience to SIEF members?
19. How to upload my pre-SIEF XML file?
20. I cannot download/find my XML file. What should I do?
21. I forgot my password to SIEF-IT. How can I recover it?